1 Is Courvoisier Napoleon a quality product, with pleasing aroma/taste?
2. Is Hennessy XO for cognacs, like Zacappa 23 for rums? (an overpriced sugarbomb inside a fancy bottle?)
3. Is Martell Cordon Bleu as good as they say? Am i correct to think of starting my expansion "upwards" from here?
4. Which XO most people believe is tastier, from the big 4 houses (courvoisier, martell, remy martin, hennessy) and which one out of them all is less sweet than the others?
5. In case i decide to grab Martell Cohiba, would i enjoy it neat, without a cigar to pair?
6. What are some great, easily accessible, widely distributed, non-special edition, cognac-cask finished rums? I wanted to start at Rhum J.M. but it is extinct, already...
Add RumRatings to your home screen for quicker access. All you have to do is click the icon and then Add to Home Screen
Few questions for cognac lovers