I'm generally not a huge fan of flavored rums outside of coconut and maybe orange.
This is a very ordinary Bacardi flavored rum. Tastes like blueberry with a lot of spice. Maybe a little too much spice? I consider this a middle of the road Bacardi flavored rum (about half of the Bacardi flavored rums I've tried are better, and half are not).
Bacardi line up has a few decent aged dark sipper rums, but on the absolute opposite end sits this vile liquid mixed with very artificial blueberry flavor.
The top 10 worst rums I have ever tried:
1. Barbancourt 4y / 8y / 15y
2. Bounty Dark Rum from Fiji
3. Stroh 40 / 80
4. Plantation Pineapple Stiggin's Fancy
5. Villa Rica 23y
6. Mocambo 15y / 20y
7. Captain Morgan different variations
8. Don Papa 10y / 15y
9. Bacardi flavored "rums", all of them
10. Kraken rums