Thanks so much for submitting a report. It has been emailed to the Rum Captain and will be actioned shortly.
Serious improvement needed
Bacardi line up has a few decent aged dark sipper rums, but on the absolute opposite end sits this vile liquid mixed with artificial apple flavor. Just simply horrendous.
The top 10 worst rums I have ever tried:
1. Barbancourt 4y / 8y / 15y
2. Bounty Dark Rum from Fiji
3. Stroh 40 / 80
4. Plantation Pineapple Stiggin's Fancy
5. Villa Rica 23y
6. Mocambo 15y / 20y
7. Captain Morgan different variations
8. Don Papa 10y / 15y
9. Bacardi flavored "rums", all of them
10. Kraken rums
Easily access Rumratings while on the go by adding a shortcut to your home screen. All you have to do is click the icon and then Add the RumRatings App